Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Week in Science: Energy Transfer

What I did this week in Science was to take notes about vocabulary words. I had to draw a food chain and pyrmaid. I Had to finish my fantasy habitat. I did Biome and Abiotic Chart. I did research of my Animal.

I Learned How to do a food chain. Also I learned how to do Energy Pyramids. I Learned that food chains show what animals eat. I learned that a producer is an organism (living thing) that makes its own food by getting energy from the Sun. I learned that consumers are organisms that eat other organisms. I also learned that there are different kinds of consumers. A primary consumer gets its energy from the producers. A secondary consumer is and organism that gets it energy from the primary consumers. Also A Tertiay Consumer is and organism that gets it energy from the secondary consumer.


No comments:

Post a Comment